Our Writing for the web training courses in London from October 2016 to August 2017 are shown here — including links to course content outlines and to descriptions of presentation dates.
Course titles link to full course outlines, where you will find detailed descriptions of course content, prices, prerequisites, etc.
Dates link to brief summaries of essential facts about individual course instances (presentations) in London.
In the unlikely event that our publicly scheduled dates for Writing for the web courses in London for October 2016 to August 2017 are not convenient for you, please contact us to ask about alternative dates in the same period.
Our minimum class size of 1, and our lean organisation, mean that we can usually provide the course you want on dates that suit — even for an individual member of the general public.
Writing for the web Training in London, October 2016
Writing for the web Training in London, November 2016
Writing for the web Training in London, December 2016
Writing for the web Training in London, January 2017
Writing for the web Training in London, February 2017
Writing for the web Training in London, March 2017
London Writing for the web training centre map
London Writing for the web training centre
AddressCentralPoint, 45 Beech Street, London (City of London, Central London), South East, England, UK, EC2Y 8AD
- Fully equipped, modern training rooms
- Central London, City of London
- Barbican Tube Station and Buses 100 metres
- Nearby national rail: Liverpool St, Moorgate, Farringdon, City Thameslink, Cannon Street, London Bridge, Fenchurch Street
- Quick and easy access to all of London's mainline termini, e.g. Kings Cross, St Pancras, Euston, Liverpool St., Waterloo, Victoria, etc.