London Course schedule
The next scheduled dates for our Writing for the web courses in London after July are currently in September 2020.
We will typically add a public date to the London schedule, on request. Our main constraints are delivery costs and trainer availability, So, sometimes we'll consider running a course for a single individual. But usually we'll need a minimum of two students. And, ocassionally, we'll need a minimum of three students.
So, if you want a public Writing for the web course in London during July, just enquire about the relevant title.
If you book, we'll try our best to run the course in London during July, on dates of your choosing.
Writing for the web training centre Features & facilities
- Fully equipped, modern training rooms
- Central London, City of London
- Barbican Tube Station and Buses 100 metres
- Nearby national rail: Liverpool St, Moorgate, Farringdon, City Thameslink, Cannon Street, London Bridge, Fenchurch Street
- Quick and easy access to all of London's mainline termini, e.g. Kings Cross, St Pancras, Euston, Liverpool St., Waterloo, Victoria, etc.